Mcqna365.com Terms of Service (“Agreement”)
This Agreement was last modified on July 27th 2020.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Agreement”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using http://www.mcqna365.com (“the Site”) operated by mcqna365.net (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at http://www.mcqna365.com
By accessing or using the site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
The materials on mcqna365 services are provided ‘as is’ mcqna365.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further mcqna365.com does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its services or otherwise related to such materials or on any sites linked to mcqna365.com.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by mcqna365.com and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on mcqna365.com services for personal, non-commercial usage only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials.
- use the materials for any commercial purpose without prior written consent.
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise interfere with any software contained on mcqna365.com services
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations for them materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or duplicate the materials on another server (manually or via web scraping or similar data mining techniques).
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by mcqna365.com at any time. Upon termination of the license, you must destroy any acquired materials in your possession whether in electronical or physical format.
This site is not affiliated with any site and all game images and names are property of respected owners , we give credits to rightful owners whenever necessary .
TERMINATION & PROHIBITED CONDUCT
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, political or religious content
- Disclosure of private information or content that is not your own or that you do not have the right to provide to the public, such as:
– personal phone numbers, addresses or other contact information that is not your own
– private information such as social security numbers
– copyrighted content or trade secrets
- Off-topic content not relevant to our community
- Usage of our services in any other way than the intended use (e.g. use the item betting platform as exchange)
- Advertising or promotion of third party products, services or organizations without prior written agreement confirmed by mcqna365.com
- Content or links to content that contain viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, infinite loops, system despoilers, mainframe viruses, trap doors, zero bugs or similar destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer
- Duplicate or excessively repeated submissions in one or more areas
- Content used to impersonate another person
- Content or behavior that violates any applicable laws
- Content or behavior that interferes with the operation of the site or with another member’s ability to use the site
- Evading site controls such as bans, or otherwise disregarding the directions of the site moderators or administrators
- Creation of multiple accounts for one person, as identifies via similar behavior patterns, similar IP’s used or otherwise identified
- Usage of proxies or other services to hide/cloak your identity
USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
The materials appearing on mcqna365.com services might include technical, typographical or media content related errors. mcqna365.com does not warrant that any of the materials found on its services are accurate, complete or current. Mcqna365.com may make changes to the materials contained on its services at any time without notice.Mcqna365.com does not, however, make any commitment to keep the materials updated.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by mcqna365.com
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us…
…via email to firstname.lastname@example.org